Template:PicturesEveryone knows that candles can be quite expensive but if your kids have outgrown their crayons, you can make them easily!
- Boil stub crayons and unwanted crayons in hot water.
- Pour the melted wax into moulds.
- Dip a piece of string into each candle. Make sure to have measured and cut the string prior to making.
- Place the moulds into the freezer. Freeze the candles for 2-3 hours.
- Remove and use or store when needed.
- Keep children away from candles!
Things You'll Need Edit
- Boiling pot