Do you love to burn candles, but can't find that "perfect one"? Here's a simple, fun, and affordable way to create your own and have a 100% advantage to completely say it's your own.
- Buy plain colored wax, that is soy based. You can use a jar or holder, for example a cute teacup or pot. For scents, use aromas that you like and think work well together.
- Start by mixing the different aromas together. Add glitter or sequins for extra decorations.
- Place your wick in your jar/holder. Pour the wax into it.
- Let the wax settle and enjoy.
- Look for more natural based wax.
- Experiment with color before mixing it into the wax.