Do you love/like gummy bears and candles? If you do, then this is the guide for you! Read this guide and follow the steps to make a gummy bear like candle!
- Take the gel wax and melt it in a pot over a stove. The settings depend on what type and brand you use. Look on the container to see.
- When the gel wax is melted it should be pretty liquid like thin pudding.
- Pour the wax into a bowl and add the scent of your choosing. Mix everything together completely. Also do the same with the coloring of your choosing.
- Pour the wax into the bear molds: each of the two halves, fully. If you get the one whole bear together, just pour it from toe to head.
- Take the wick and place it all the way to the bottom. Place the top of the wick in between 2 toothpicks to hold it in place.
- Let the mold sit until it has hardened. Pull off the mold. If it is one piece, carefully slice the middle sides and remove each side.
- Microwave the wax for 15-20 seconds after mixing to really help mix in the scent with the gel wax. Repeat after the coloring is done.
- Don't play around with the wick once it's in the wax, your might damage the candle.
- Don't fret about the bubbles because real gummy bears have them too.
- These make great candy and/or food lover gifts! These also make great gifts for ANYBODY!
- These are really nice at candy shops!
- Be careful with the wax for it is hot when liquidy!
- Don't cut yourself with the knife!
- If you are a kid, have adult supervision.
- This is not edible — do not eat!
Things You'll Need Edit
- Gel wax
- A bear mold
- A bowl
- A knife
- A sense of creativity!
- gummi bears to put inside