Template:PicturesHave you ever want to spice up your candle with a little color? Now you can if you follow these easy steps.
- Take an old glass jar, some scissors, glue that dries clear,some colored tissue paper, and a small candle.
- Cut shapes out of the tissue paper.
- Glue the shapes into the inside of the jar being careful not to let there be and pieces that can catch on fire.
- Place the candle on the bottom of the jar and enjoy!
- use a very small candle so that it fits better.
- Be careful when lighting the candle you do not want the paper to catch fire.