This votive candle holder is simply beautiful, perfect for outdoor parties. Remember, this holder is ice, so it will melt. Keep it outside in under 32 F weather, and it will look really, really awesome!!!
- Place the yogurt container into the center or the ice cream container.
- Place the small pebbles/stones into the yogurt cup, filling to almost the top of the cup.
- Carefully pour the water up to ALMOST the brim of the yogurt container.
- Place the holly and cranberries into the ice cream container with the water.
- The yogurt cup should not be floating in the water.
- Place the ice cream container with the yogurt cup into the freezer overnight.
- Once the water has frozen, peel away the ice cream container carefully.
- Very, very carefully remove the yogurt container.
- Place a small votive candle in the hole in the ice the yogurt container made.
Things You'll Need Edit
- An empty, washed gallon ice cream container
- Plenty of holly and whole cranberries
- A small, empty, yogurt container
- Pebbles/small rocks
- Freezer/under 32 degrees F place